About Carver Edison:
Carver Edison is an award-winning New York City-based financial technology company that is transforming employee compensation through a reimagined employee stock purchase plan. Carver Edison works with public companies to increase stock plan participation rates through its Cashless Participation® technology and education platform, Carbon™. The company is backed by leading Fintech investors and entrepreneurs including Eli Broverman, co-founder of Betterment, Jeff Cruttenden, co-founder of Acorns, as well as leading industry executives.
New York City | Open to remote employee
Carver Edison is looking for a Senior Account Executive (B2B) to help drive the commercial growth of our company. We are looking for a high-octane contributor with the ability to operate successfully in a rapid-growth startup environment. This role is perfect for an individual with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in complex sales.
As the Senior B2B Account Executive, you will drive your own research, prospecting, meeting setting, leveraging the strategy provided by the Chief Revenue Officer. You will work directly with prospects to deeply understand their needs and to position how Carver Edison's solutions may effectively respond to those needs. You will cultivate your leads using various types of direct outreach, including email, cold calls, social selling, and by working though channel partners.
The ideal person for this role is a natural and tireless problem solver with the desire and ability to deeply learn about the products they sell.
· Research companies fitting Carver Edison’s Ideal Customer Profile within your designated account assignments
· Identify key stakeholders at target companies and gather and store relevant contact information in Carver Edison’s CRM
· Create compelling, role-specific, messaging to reach out to key stakeholders through different channels
· Connect with, and present to, prospects and their support teams: directly representing the products you are selling
· Maintain an updated CRM, based on direct activities
· Successfully and creatively surmount objections throughout the sales process
· Directly source leads, work with channel partners on lead activation, and run with MQLs.
· Ultimately, take deals from inception to successful close
Experience and Qualifications:
· 5+ years’ experience in B2B SaaS Sales
· Experience selling into CFO, CHROs, and legal teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to create one’s own sales messaging and drive one’s own deals from start to finish
· Natural storytelling capabilities
· Myopic attention to detail in order to capture and respond to prospects’ needs
· Ability to adapt quickly
· Perfect presentation skills (including the ability to think rapidly on one’s toes if and when things inevitably go wrong)
· Ability to use: Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and other webex platforms seamlessly
· Team player with strength self-directing
· Proven track record meeting and exceeding sales quotas
· Analytical skills are a plus
· Financial Services background is a plus